Friday, July 1, 2011

Perfection on Reflection

This was the last game Mr Fusion 82, BodemanDSD, PahtomlordBWH, and I had on Reflection. I got the shotgun early on and dominated the rest of the match. 5 kills in I realized I hadn't died yet and smiled. Perfection was a distant thought in the back of my mind. 10 kills in I got an "Open Season". I had thought a Perfection was possible but unlikely. Then it started happening... 11, 12, 13 kills.... My hands were shaking as I gripped the controller tighter. 14 kills.... 1 more to go. 15! Woo hoo! Now to stay alive! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Cool video bro, this brings back memories of when i use to play Halo ").

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you dominated like a boss in this. I would have loved to hear some commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool vid, congrats

    ReplyDelete